New Insurance & Risk Sessions Offered
How your business will benefit from Insurance and Risk Management sessions
Contributor: Daniel Volpe, TMAC Member
This year Windy City Summit is offering Insurance and Risk Management sessions guaranteed to fill your tool box with innovative ideas to benefit and protect your business.Attending these sessions will assist you in ensuring your company is up to date on the latest trends and coverage in the market. In addition, take this opportunity to benchmark your coverage against current and upcoming best practices in our industry, find out which of your company’s best practices are dead on and which need adjusting. You will also walk away with information that will help identify any gaps in your Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) strategy and implement new measures to better protect your company’s business.
Some of the new topics and speakers:
- AML and Sanctions Compliance – It’s Not Just for Banks presented by Michael McGowan / Stroz Friedberg, and Aon company.
- Insurance Market Conditions – Forecasting Premiums and Budgeting Tips presented by Tanja Maffei Chan, CPCU, ARM / Willis Towers Watson
- Treasury’s Role in Achieving Competitive Advantage through Superior Risk Management presented by Frank Strenk / Lockton Companies
- Implications of Workplace Mismanagement and Applicable Insurance presented by Phil Norton, Ph.D. / Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
- Workplace Violence & Active Shooter – The Bottom Line presented by Chandra Seymour, MBA, CBCP / Marsh Risk Consulting
- Evolving Cyber Risk – An Insurance Perspective presented by Joe Turek / Vic Marchetti / John Black / Chubb
For detailed information on all our Insurance and Risk Management sessions and other education opportunities please visit the website.